AGYA is in need of an Administrative Intern who can commit 12 hours per week for a period of 10 weeks beginning June 13, ending August 19. This is an unpaid internship.
The Administrative Intern will work on projects related to AGYA's four Core Programs: Free Lunch Program, Girls Program, After-School Program, and International Volunteer Program.
• Passionate about the youth role in global social change
• Excellent English grammar skills
• Excellent writing and research skills
• Outgoing and self-motivated
• Must be able to work independently to achieve measurable goals
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Mac OS
• Letter of Recommendation from AGYA's Executive Director upon successful completion of Internship
• Amazing opportunity to contribute to an organization making a big impact at the grassroots level in Uganda
Intern can work from home but will be required to conduct bi-weekly phone and/or Skype meetings with AGYA's Executive Director.
If you are interested, email resume to AGYA's Executive Director: email@example.com by the deadline: June 5. Telephone interviews will be conducted the week of June 6th. Internship begins Monday, June 13, 2011.