FUNDRAISING GOAL: $2,000
USAMOUNT RAISED: $ 995
1. Barbara Goss (WI) contributed $40.00
2. Dr. Kristen Brown (CA) contributed $150.00
3. Sharon Stewart (CA) contributed $40.00
4. Charisma Acey (CA) contributed $100.00
5. Paula Brown (CA) contributed $40.00
6. Andrew Skotzko (CA) contributed $40.00
7. Rebecca Childs (GA) contributed $200.00
8. Adlai Wertman (CA) contributed $50.00
9. Lynne Santalucia (WI) contributed $25.00
10. Kiana Butler (CA) contributed $50.00
11. Angela Flournoy (CA) contributed $40.00
12. Deara Okonkwo (CA) contributed $120.00
13. Brianna Gauff (CA) contributed $50.00
14. Benjamin Rothschild (WI) contributed $50.00
AGYA has an amazing opportunity to secure a beautiful, 6 classroom facility which can host 15 volunteers and 200 children. However, in order to secure the facility and begin programming by January 15, 2009, we need your help!
If we can get 50 people to donate $40.00 by December 20, 2008, we will be able to secure this facility and continue the work of AGYA in a safe environment which provides ample room and space to grow.
Not only will your donation provide much-needed opportunities and resources for the students whose lives we have already touched, but it will also benefit countless other African youth whose generation will respond to our rallying cry: amagezi gemanyi—knowledge is power!
To make a donation on-line, please click on the secure Pay-Pal "DONATE" link to your left.
To make a check donation, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.